- Both random and repetitive impact testing can be performed utilizing our 48″ x 48″ hydraulic vibration system or our 8′ x 8′ rotational/vertical linear vibration table.
- Capacity to test units weighing 2,000 lbs or more.
- Vibration testing to meet ASTM, ISTA, Item 180 and TAPPI.
- Vibration testing of individual cartons, displays and components up to full pallet loads.
- Vibration analysis of packaged and unpackaged product to define its natural frequency (fn).
We can evaluate your package’s ability to withstand the vibratory effects encountered in the distribution environment.
Free Fall Drop Testing
- Large platform [49″ x 29″] allows for a true, flat 48.00″ drop height for packages weighing up to 500 pounds.
- Multi-channel accelerometer instrumentation to provide both shock and deflection of your product during dynamic testing.
Incline Impact Testing to comply with ASTM and ISTA requirements
- Large scale [87″ x 80″] platform lets you test oversized units in excess of 1,000 pounds.
- Measurements of velocity are reported in feet or inches per second.
- We are able to record G shock to specific components within this test format.
- Large rack-mounted computer drives to large scale medical equipment can be monitored for shock.
Cold Chain Validation
- Deep freeze packaging to -40°C.
- Conditioning and accelerated aging capabilities to 70°C and humidity to 95% RH.
- 8′ x 8′ walk-in chamber.
- Environmental testing to define the fragility of a product.
- Validate the adequacy of packaging under adverse and extreme environmental conditions.
Material & Package Pre-Conditioning
- Unlimited material options for evaluation.
- Individual packages up to full palletized loads.
- All methods meeting ISTA procedures for atmospheric preconditioning. (1c,d,f,2a,b)
- Large 60″ x 60″ x 100″ platen opening allows testing of single packages and palletized loads.
- 45,000 lbs. of evenly distributed compressive force.
- Dynamic testing to ISTA and ASTM Procedures.
Test progress and results are reported in graphical form for performance analysis.
Multiple tests may be super-imposed for comparison analysis.
- Mass Loss Analysis – LW04 Method.
- Standard Test Method for Determining Aerobic Biodegradation in Soil of Plastic Materials or Residual Plastic Materials After Composting.
- Standard Test Method for Determining Anaerobic Biodegradation of Plastic Materials Under High-Solids Anaerobic-Digestion Conditions Considering Gas Evolution.
- Solar (UV) & Weather Testing will test your products resistance to sunlight, UV degradation and exposure to weather. We can test both flat panels and 3-Dimensional parts.
- Typical specifications include ASTM and ISO.
We continuously add new package testing methods and equipment to better serve our customers unique needs. Leadership in providing data to our clients that meet regulatory agency requirements is our objective.