Thermal & Environmental Testing Capabilities at Compliance Management Group
Compliance Management Group offers Thermal & Environmental testing at both of our locations in Littleton and Marlboro Massachusetts. With over a dozen reach in chambers and three walk in chambers CMG is positioned to meet all of your thermal & environmental testing needs. Our chambers temperature limits range from -70C up to +200C. Additionally, Compliance Management Group can help you design a test program unique to your needs. Our labs and spacious work areas allow our client’s to run their test programs without the hassles of running into other client’s and or their equipment.
Thermal Shock also known as T-Shock Testing is also available with a temperature range of -40C at the low end and up to +100C at the high end.
Additional Environmental Capabilities include:
- Altitude Testing: 0-50K feet
- Salt Spray / Fog
- Corrosion Testing
- IP Testing: Water ingress, Water Spray, Drip Testing, Blowing Rain, Dust (blowing & settling)
- Sand / Dust Testing
- Icing / Freezing Rain
- Solar Radiation, UV Testing
- A sample of some of the Thermal & Environmental Testing Specifications
- IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-01;
- IEC 60068-2-02; IEC 60068-2-30; IEC 60068-2-78
- ISTA Procedures 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1G, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D,
- 2E, 3A, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3F, 6-FEDEX-A, 6-FEDEX-B